Whitecaps off field incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2018
If you're worried about the waste of public money, maybe you should show up when the case is heard and not waste everyone's time?
Hey, quick question: Have you got a current CRC?

Jamie Booth

Sep 17, 2015
Buddy.... I was part of an ad campaign for the 2002 World Cup...& got paid for it....

Shows you know nada

Mar 2, 2018
Yes. My lack of knowledge about your temp work in 2002 shows I know nothing about anything related to anything in the years since.
Obviously.
Top tip: You don't see anyone in court when you don't show up.

Mar 2, 2018
Oh, like I'm going to put my name up here and add to your cavalcade of unrelated people named in lawsuits.
Here's what it comes down to, man. You did something you shouldn't have. You were let go.
You couldn't let it go and it got a little cray, so it went further. Now you've cost everyone a lot of money to defend a frivolous suit that, if you were smart, you could have settled long ago and got on with your life.
And here we are today, and you're still swinging at everyone.
I don't know you. But I know of you. And that's worse, because of how I know of you.
You're probably a decent coach. But what will stop you from coaching more than your suspension is how you've handled yourself in the years since.
You've become a cautionary tale. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Admin

Administrator
Feb 23, 2015
As much as I enjoy handbags at 20 paces as the next guy, I'm going to have to ask you both to take this elsewhere.

Thanks.

Jamie Booth

Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm so telling a board who allowed child abuse on multiple occasions that their inaction was unethical makes me cray?..... ok

Told by bsca I would be suspended for talking about this with anyone isn’t violating my right of free speech??

Being put up before a committee of friends of the people I called unethical isn’t conflict of interest or unbiased?... ummm ok

Being told by the CSA that being threatened at work is ok practice and that I should have quit rather than taking a stand at negligent volunteerism....

I don’t know about you man... but I don’t play well with bullies....

And to tell you the plain truth.... I don’t really care what people outside this situation think.... cause they know squat.

It’s corrupt from Fifa to grassroots.....don’t get me wrong lots of good honest people .... but inundated with shitbirds

Jamie Booth

Sep 17, 2015
Thank you for the insight into my being used as a cautionary tale....if it helps anyone else deal with douches better... I’m good

this convo will be used in court to demonstrate what has obviously disseminated to the general public in regards to my sitchyation and ongoing damaging defamation ....so cheers for that mate!!

I’d be happy to buy you a pint and have a laugh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back